Curriculum Beginner Classes (General Material Covered- Approach Each Series May be different)Covered in First Beginner Series Curriculum, 8 Weeks (two series of 4 weeks)
- Guapea: Basic step, several versions, from simple to advanced. (away and together, to P'a Dentro)
- Enchufla - moves that use basic enchufla step, and trading places, from simple to advanced.
- Dile Que No - keystone move for finishing / resolving all other moves and connecting with next parnter.
- Group moves using lots of Enchuflas and DKNs, such as Festival de Enchuflas, Patin, Estrella, etc..
- Closed Position: Upper Body/ CORE Connection, moving as one. Can travel / Walk /. Close turns / Tarritos.
- P'al Medio and Exibe: Contra motion dynamic, to open Rueda, done on the DKN side.
- Miami Style Moves : Moves that use the "Miami Tap" and step forward such as Vacilala and Sombrero.
- Cuban Style Tension Moves: Moves where the Man leads her around and she walks around him keeping tension.
- Revisalas - moving in square and diamond shapes
Curriculum Intermediate Classes:
- Loads of moves from all families from above families of dynamics.
- Guapea: Advanced version ~ P'a Dentro
- Group moves ~ More advanced
- Closed Position: Refine, Correct movement - Contra poste. Upper Body/ CORE Connection, moving as one.
For Current Students, click here see Specific Curriculum notes for your class